The WSOP has grown in popularity since its inception and now attracts tens of thousands of players from around the world. In addition to the main event, there are also many other tournaments held during the series, including events for various different poker games, as well as tournaments for players at different skill levels.
HOW to play WSOP
Here are the general steps to get started playing the WSOP mobile game:
- Download the game from the App Store or Google Play Store on your mobile device.
- Once the game is installed, open it and create an account by entering your email address and creating a password.
- After creating an account, you’ll be prompted to choose a player avatar and customize it to your liking.
- Once you’ve customized your avatar, you’ll be taken to the main menu of the game. From here, you can access all of the different game modes and features.
- To start playing, select a game mode and buy-in to a table. The game offers a variety of different game modes including Sit-n-Go, Shootouts, and Multi-table tournaments.
- Once you’re seated at a table, the game will begin, and you’ll be dealt cards. You can then use the virtual chips in your stack to bet, raise, and bluff your way to victory just as you would in a real poker game.
You also have the option to connect your game to Facebook and play with your friends, or join the World Series of Poker social club to play with players from around the world.
The game also features in-game purchases like chips, gold coins and more.